• Sign in Sign up

Collect SG

Collect the rewards

Community

How it works

War Thunder Review

If you are one of those players who loves to be in command of large aircraft and prefers to shoot first and ask later, in the assurance of eliminating the enemy, an interesting tip is to meet War Thunder. This is an online game that puts the player sitting in the cockpit of an airplane in the middle of World War II.
    Unlike the vast majority of games of the genre that end up being for a player, this is multiplayer, with a large community of players scattered around the world. That is, there will always be someone available to play a match within War Thunder.

Another positive point of the game is to put as the main character a pilot, who must win and visualize the war from above, not from the soldiers' point of view. This makes for a new experience within a segment as battered as war games.

In addition, the player will have the opportunity to know how the interiors of the aircraft used by World War II pilots were, in very interesting replicas, both those who worked for the victory of the Axis and those who defended the allies.

For those who engage in missions, the game offers a lot of models of planes that can be shot down. No fewer than 186 models are available for players to fly. But many of them become available only after the player has met certain challenges.

The player can choose between two different game modes. His first is Arcade, which allows people to enter into simpler conflicts with very different objectives. In Historical mode players can recreate some of the most famous battles of World War II.

You can play War Thunder for free, in PC or PS4, but according to company CEO Anton Yudintsev, cross-play in such a game is required, as both the next generation platforms (PS4 and Xbox One) do not yet have a player base large enough to enable the fun, and this is why you can`t play in Xbox One...

2 october 2017 14:51 1625

One of the best games ever. Thanks, I appreciate this!

9 september 2019 19:08 1625

I'm not really into tank games but this one is great

10 september 2019 04:09 1625

FAN FAVORITE 338: Darren Porter & Ana Criado - Dream Like I Do

10 september 2019 08:36 1625

Roblox is a massively multiplayer online and game creation system platform that allows users to design their own games and play a wide variety of different types of games created by other users. The platform hosts user-created games and virtual worlds covering a wide variety of genres, from traditional racing and role-playing games to simulations and obstacle courses. As of August 2019, Roblox has over 100 million monthly active users.

10 september 2019 13:05 1625

sasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssasssssssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddagxy -да ...грустно

10 september 2019 14:41 1625

sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk; sk; sk; sk; sk; sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;sk;

10 september 2019 14:43 1625

Сool!

10 september 2019 15:18 1625

норм игра

11 september 2019 08:36 1625

don't spam pls :|

11 september 2019 10:16 1625

,ndfjhgsdakjgb fdasugdc

11 september 2019 10:54 1625

I can't write to much

11 september 2019 10:54 1625

but i want to say you are Afer

11 september 2019 10:55 1625

La-7 OP(smile:)
    Hey and if u guys like War Thunder kind of games, I bet u will like Hereos & Generals and IL-2

13 september 2019 06:48 1625

Nice review

13 september 2019 08:24 1625

Nice Review Cool

13 september 2019 14:15 1625

i dont like too much game but its ok to play it ;d

13 september 2019 14:15 1625

nice review

13 september 2019 14:49 1625

SYMPHONIC SEND-OFF: SoundLift - Wonderful Feeling

13 september 2019 16:05 1625

Its alright