Community

How it works

Warframe

(4.46/5) 1103 rates

Tasks 1, 2 & 3 (as of Jan 2020) and advices

Task 1 : Unlock the second Warframe
    Task 2 : Finish the quest "The Archwing"
    Task 3 : Upgrade a weapon level 6

Now, should you do the tasks for this game ? Currently, I would say no, unless you want to give the game a try anyway. If you're in only for the gems, you should probably forget about it, at least for now. It seems to me that there was a mistake in the order of the tasks, that task 1 and 3 should be inverted.

First, a tip to move faster : Crouch then jump for a leap towards the direction you're aiming at. Keep doing that (also roll while in the air), and you'll go much faster. Still try to at least open the caches and gather the resources on your way though, you'll need it (and other players won't always rush that much, there's no point in leaving them behind. Sometimes it can even only slow things down).

Unlocking your first warframe will take time. Rhino being the easier one, but it will still take time. You have to craft the Rhino systems, chassis and neuroptics (that you need to farm on the boss "Jackal", on Venus), which all take 12 hours (fortunately, you can craft several things at once), and then crafting Rhino itself (blueprint to buy in the market with IG currency) will take 72 hours (3 days). You can speed up that last craft with the 50 platinium you get for free (premium money, although it can be exchanged, so full F2P is possible), BUT keep in mind platinium is valuable, so you will regret it if you end up deciding to keep playing Warframe.

Anyway, that's only for the crafting part, but before that you will have to unlock several planets, so that you can reach Phobos, where you can farm Plastids, needed for a Rhino part.
    Unlocking a planet requires to clear the missions on the way to the junction to said planet, AND completing all the tasks the junction requires to be activated. Of course, it will be faster with other players than alone. Especially to farm the Rhino parts, you will have a lot of trouble there if you go alone and unprepared.

For task 2, well, the quest will be available long before you're done with task 1.
    And for task 3, don't worry about the level of the weapons you carry, you can search in the market for other weapons to craft. There are some you can even buy right away. Write "mk1" in the search field for several weapons you can buy without having to craft anything.

FINALLY : I may answer some questions, but keep in mind that there's a Warframe Wiki, where you will be able to get many answers already.
    Also, Warframe's community is one of the best I have ever seen, you can ask them too (still try to check the wiki first though). Just remember to be polite (people ain't your pet. Not that your pet deserves to be treated like **** either anyway), and to say "thanks" when they have been helpful (or even tried to be, but failed). Such things are the reasons why it makes sense for them to help others. Believe me, if everyone cared about that, there would be much more people helping others. Helping you.
    Thank you for thinking about that ;)

4 january 2020 13:20 2154

I have a questions. So my task is being reject like a 2-3 times now, can it be because level of Rino higer than 0, because I don't wanna create a new account.

21 february 2020 21:46 2154

@Tabyretka21
    No. Make sure that your your username is visible, and if it is, send your screenshot to Misty (some answers will allow you to actually write to someone. I usually use the path that ends by "technical issue / problem" (don't remember which) > Other. You can only send your screenshot that way once it has been rejected by the normal way though, else they will just tell you to send it the normal way first).

If they reject the screenshot, then it's much more likely to be a for an actual reason (saying "much more likely" only to make sure, but the only time they rejected a screenshot for me, it turned out there indeed was an issue. ... Well, they also rejected it when I tried to send my screenshot to them right away, but that's something else).

As for the previous questions...

@viktior8, this is completely out of subject. This is a topic about Warframe tasks, not an FAQ.
    "Yeah but that's only one question"
    If I answer to you, how many more will come to flood the topic with out of subject questions ?

And @raiyanshadow, that's a very basic question, which you could have the answer for already if you read the info the site provides. Especially since the answer is the same for any game, which makes on top of that your question quite out of topic as well.
    Sure, I could have just answered "yes" or "no" and be done with it, it would have been shorter for us both (although I doubt you will see this anyway because of how the site is made, but it can still apply to some others that would read that). But you wouldn't have had the occasion to think by yourself (and there's the out of topic part I already explained above). I'll tell you that the answer lies in the page of any game that has tasks. You can also think about how and why there are tasks in the first place.

22 february 2020 14:45 2154

Thank you for this! This is extremly helpful

25 february 2020 04:36 2154

To comment you have to be logged in!