• Sign in Sign up

Get more

Collect the rewards

Community

How it works

Warframe

(4.45/5) 982 rates

Best Warframe for Boss Killing?

What is the best frame for boss killing? Some are quite tanky and have moments where they're invincible and I was just wondering if there were any frames which can like, do a lot of dmg, or lower armor or whatever to make it easier to kill bosses? Just bosses in general. Ty

20 december 2019 02:49 2154

You should focus more on the weaponry and how you mod since different factions have different elemental weaknesses but if it must be a warframe I would recommend trying out Mesa with it's 4th ability but it won't work against bosses that have weakspots like Sargas Ruk, for stripping armor you can pick up Saryn, overall survivability matters more against bosses than having a dps/AoE warframe, for tankiness try Inaros, Chroma or Rhino

25 december 2019 20:30 2154

You should focus more on the weaponry and how you mod since different factions have different elemental weaknesses but if it must be a warframe I would recommend trying out Mesa with it's 4th ability but it won't work against bosses that have weakspots like Sargas Ruk, for stripping armor you can pick up Saryn, overall survivability matters more against bosses than having a dps/AoE warframe, for tankiness try Inaros, Chroma or Rhino

4 january 2020 06:13 2154

lokiii

11 january 2020 23:32 2154

is good for having fun and its like a hack and slash game

17 january 2020 07:40 2154

To comment you have to be logged in!