• Sign in Sign up

Get more

Collect the rewards

Community

How it works

Beginning to suspect malicious intent on gamehag's part.

Between the "Not a new account" flags on accounts that are CLEARLY new, flat out denying clear screenshots for no given reason, and just the generally unhelpful customer service. ("JuSt TrY UpLoAdInG iT aGaIn!!"), Either they're just actively denying claiming rewards to collect their referral bonus and deny rewards for completing tasks, or they need to fire A LOT of their moderators/reviewers/whatever. Anyone else getting a lot of this?

27 november 2019 07:07 3433

This could possibly be because of the gamehag name and the in-game name being different, but I do agree that better feedback would be much appreciated. Like when you get rejected and it says "Something went wrong, please take a new screenshot". The quests are also a bit misleading sometimes (having a quest to play 10 games when the only way to check anything of the sort is to check your profile saying how many wins you have or through an achievement that doesn't show progress but has more games played in it, example = (name of achievement) eBiC gAmEr - play 25 games (requirement)).

28 november 2019 19:56 3433

My character names on everything so far have been "None Pizza", which given character limits on most games being 12, should be considered good enough.
    Like with the star trek one, My character was named "None Pizza", at level 5, and it was the ONLY character on the account, and it still got denied for not being a new account.

29 november 2019 07:56 3433

To comment you have to be logged in!