How it works

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

(4.59/5) 1081 rates

AK or Deagle?

Ak of course

23 november 2019 07:16 808

Ak

23 november 2019 07:43 808

But why is this even a question? Its a no brainer - AK. Deagle has too much spread.

23 november 2019 08:22 808

AK-47

23 november 2019 09:06 808

Deagle without of doubt

25 november 2019 16:19 808

Deagle without of doubt

25 november 2019 16:21 808

without of doubt

25 november 2019 16:21 808

awjdd awdnald awdjawjd awdnadla

25 november 2019 16:22 808

adwkalllala alaljd wejejj efufd

25 november 2019 16:23 808

oooo dddd wowowoow ffjwldakjdxak

25 november 2019 16:23 808

Ak i like ak

25 november 2019 19:21 808

I will concede, subsequent to dropping an update the previous evening with a major new Operation for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive I was somewhat doubtful with the Battle Pass framework. Nonetheless, it's shockingly great. This update shows what Valve can do when they explore somewhat further.

Note: You don't have to purchase the go to play the missions, just acquire the prizes.

There's relatively few of these missions in yet, however Operation Shattered Web continues for in any event four months so there will no uncertainty be all the more coming. We should discuss the new community Virus Outbreak crucial model, which utilizes the Danger Zone map Sirocco. Valve has really extended the guide, with a major underground mind boggling and some new voice-over from your pioneer and the foe chief.

They've taken every one of the increases to CS:GO in the course of the most recent year or somewhere in the vicinity and accomplished something very fun with it. Since this new crucial community, this is likewise the first occasion when I've utilized the Looking to Play framework included May this year and it functions admirably. Inside a couple of moments of turning it on, I had welcomes prepared to start.

Your main goal is to outfit, with a lot of weapon alternatives to pick from on your ship at that point get past an underground mind boggling to recuperate a holder. It appears as though this holder holds the real Virus that spreads during a Danger Zone game when the rockets hit the ground, energetically developing the legend of CS:GO Danger Zone.

At the point when you're prepared, you bounce onto a pontoon which then in a split second dumps you onto the shoreline of Sirocco. From here, you need to advance into the compound managing the with the watchmen dispersed around, an expert marksman or two and discover the passage to the huge underground perplexing. This requires a little cooperation, to open entryways and bring down adversaries at different positions.

25 november 2019 23:02 808

ak for me

26 november 2019 11:35 808

Ak of course it's good gun

26 november 2019 11:46 808

Hmm, AK better for me

27 november 2019 21:48 808

Ak is better

28 november 2019 00:21 808

Ak is a rifle, Deagle is a pistol. I think it’s pretty obvious.

29 november 2019 18:28 808

Two different things!

29 november 2019 21:28 808

AK the best with vodka and nine year old children or drunked russian teammates :D

29 november 2019 21:32 808

Ak ofc lol

29 november 2019 23:45 808

Your question doesn't make sense.

1 december 2019 13:04 808

I will concede, subsequent to dropping an update the previous evening with a major new Operation for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive I was somewhat doubtful with the Battle Pass framework. Nonetheless, it's shockingly great. This update shows what Valve can do when they explore somewhat further.

Note: You don't have to purchase the go to play the missions, just acquire the prizes.

There's relatively few of these missions in yet, however Operation Shattered Web continues for in any event four months so there will no uncertainty be all the more coming. We should discuss the new community Virus Outbreak crucial model, which utilizes the Danger Zone map Sirocco. Valve has really extended the guide, with a major underground mind boggling and some new voice-over from your pioneer and the foe chief.

They've taken every one of the increases to CS:GO in the course of the most recent year or somewhere in the vicinity and accomplished something very fun with it. Since this new crucial community, this is likewise the first occasion when I've utilized the Looking to Play framework included May this year and it functions admirably. Inside a couple of moments of turning it on, I had welcomes prepared to start.

Your main goal is to outfit, with a lot of weapon alternatives to pick from on your ship at that point get past an underground mind boggling to recuperate a holder. It appears as though this holder holds the real Virus that spreads during a Danger Zone game when the rockets hit the ground, energetically developing the legend of CS:GO Danger Zone.

At the point when you're prepared, you bounce onto a pontoon which then in a split second dumps you onto the shoreline of Sirocco. From here, you need to advance into the compound managing the with the watchmen dispersed around, an expert marksman or two and discover the passage to the huge underground perplexing. This requires a little cooperation, to open entryways and bring down adversaries at different positions.

1 december 2019 13:21 808

Ak. Can't really compare a rifle and pistol tho

1 december 2019 15:45 808

2 december 2019 23:06 808

AK 99% of the time.

3 december 2019 00:15 808

To comment you have to be logged in!