How it works

Darkmoon Realm

(4.59/5) 2720 rates

Play and get

510 612
    Soul Gems

For 3 tasks

I
    Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Advance to level 120

Tasks get constantly rejected for ''not creating a new account'' - Wait what?

So I saw gamehag had a new game on its game tasks menu: Darkmoon realm.... ayyyy! how easy! only level 30 for the first task? sounds good, so I rushed over to play the game (and yes, I used the gamehag link when registered) and sent gamehag a full-on status of my character at level 30. They rejected, claiming my account was not ''new''......? Well, I thought it happened because I registered with my phone number, I noded and thought ''well ya, guess I didnt register correctly'' so I made a NEW account in the game and sent them ANOTHER screenshot of that new account that I advanced to level 30. Well to my suprise - another rejection! and under the same claim that ''my account is not new'' I don't know what to do guys, there is no option to get support from gamehag's team on the matter because if i click on the chat dialog that says the reason of rejection (account was not new) it gives you an answer similar to - ITS YOUR FAULT! DO IT CORRECTLY NEXT TIME and *poof* - the dialog ends................anyone here managed to complete the first task on this game? I just want to know how to make them accept my task and not reject it again :( thanks in advance lads

17 november 2019 16:58 6490

I think the mobile games tend to have a really bad problem with their system and correctly marking new accounts. The main problem being that any of these links tthat correctly work go straight Google Play store and there for you can't register an account. I tried with another game specifically downloading their App so I could go straight from their App to the Google Play Store, no luck. Fought with them through every task for Pirates of the Caribbean for this same problem. Even after they manually accept the tasks, the system doesn't have any sort of update that says that you have "Registered a New Account" and you will get flagged for that with Tasks 2 and 3 as well.

5 december 2019 23:27 6490

If you don't enjoy the game, that's fine by me. Everyone has their opinions. (BTW I accidentally reported a comment by accident. Sorry to whoever it was...) 🤔

16 january 2020 12:05 6490

So I saw gamehag had a new game on its game tasks menu: Darkmoon realm.... ayyyy! how easy! only level 30 for the first task? sounds good, so I rushed over to play the game (and yes, I used the gamehag link when registered) and sent gamehag a full-on status of my character at level 30. They rejected, claiming my account was not ''new''......? Well, I thought it happened because I registered with my phone number, I noded and thought ''well ya, guess I didnt register correctly'' so I made a NEW account in the game and sent them ANOTHER screenshot of that new account that I advanced to level 30. Well to my suprise - another rejection! and under the same claim that ''my account is not new'' I don't know what to do guys, there is no option to get support from gamehag's team on the matter because if i click on the chat dialog that says the reason of rejection (account was not new) it gives you an answer similar to - ITS YOUR FAULT! DO IT CORRECTLY NEXT TIME and *poof* - the dialog ends................anyone here managed to complete the first task on this game? I just want to know how to make them accept my task and not reject it again :( thanks in advance lads

You sure this is the case?

18 january 2020 12:31 6490

It happens in crossout

18 january 2020 12:31 6490

If you want to earn money online do it here! https://coin-farm.net/?r=1369124

19 january 2020 14:03 6490

To comment you have to be logged in!