• Sign in Sign up

Collect SG

Collect the rewards

Community

How it works

FOR XP YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

It will not be denied, the euphoria of the moment makes us want to vent and in social networks there are people who are in the same tune as us, who understand our emotion or our sorrow. And then there are the memes, which you don't even understand the mother of the reference but you know which series they are from and therefore, when you see the similar panorama you know what THE scene is; and you get to familiarize yourself with the names of the characters without knowing them. I remember consciously the mourning that occasioned

6 november 2019 23:29 2830

jfufhuhIt will not be denied, the euphoria of the moment makes us want to vent and in social networks there are people who are in the same tune as us, who understand our emotion or our sorrow. And then there are the memes, which you don't even understand the mother of the reference but you know which series they are from and therefore, when you see the similar panorama you know what THE scene is; and you get to familiarize yourself with the names of the characters without knowing them. I remember consciously the mourning that occasioned

6 november 2019 23:29 2830

I know what you mean

7 november 2019 06:28 2830

But i cant get xp from this when im level 2? or what because it doesnt seem like its working anymore sooooo

7 november 2019 06:28 2830

Lol forum

7 november 2019 14:31 2830

Lol talk

7 november 2019 14:32 2830

To comment you have to be logged in!