• Sign in Sign up

Get more

Collect the rewards

Community

How it works

is cod mobile famous now?

is cod mobile famous now?

22 october 2019 13:23 1628

Yes of course its very famous like the first week of the release it made around 100,000,000 players(downloads) worldwide I really play it too much its very nice and its very addictive to its better than pubg or fortnite mobile trust me

Tags:
    pdWeRZUTvmbayxzEoAohtGObZLKRUv.jpg Bubsy 3D is the 4th installment of the series. It was released on 25th November 1996 in NA. It was developed by Eidetic and published by Accolade for Sony PlayStation. The in-game world is made from huge polygons and environmental props are just some blocks. Most of the blocks are static and a few of these are dynamic. The main character Bubsy somewhat looks better as a 1996s game, but the other enemies and bosses are horribly designed. The gameplay is so bad and unforgivingly hard that anyone will break their controller without a doubt. You can't rotate the camera, instead you have to rotate the character itself. Also, it's very slow in response. It's a frustrating game and I recommend not to even try. 8. Superman 64 v4GeUrvaLZrKNdZmjSMuzdUjXY3xHY.jpg Superman 64 was developed and published by Titus Interactive exclusively for Nintendo 64. It was released on May 31 in NA and July 23 in EU at 1999. The goal of this game is to fly through rings and do challenges over and over in a very short amount of time. If you lose a challenge then you've to start from the beginning again. Long review short, it's worse than a mobile game. The developers were so lazy that they even forgot to put the game title in the cartridges. 7. Duke Nukem Forever INzFy06lwZH0CMg6Acuvd8psTXUZx2.jpg Duke Nukem Forever was developed by Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games. It was released worldwide on 10th June 2011 for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. The plot of this game is simple. Aliens are taking over the world and Duke needs to kill them all. The gameplay is quite fun to be honest. You can carry only 2 guns. Enemies are intelligent and bosses are hard to kill in higher difficulties. Although there is an infinity health

22 october 2019 16:25 1628

The short answer is yes.

22 october 2019 18:29 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!