Community

How it works

Rail Nation

(4.26/5) 1730 rates

Play and get

Soul Gems

For 3 tasks

I
    Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Upgrade your Bank to level 4

Where are the tasks?

I really like railway sim/management games and would like to try this one out. But I don't see any tasks to earn soul gems. Are they only available in a few countries? I'm in the EU btw.

10 september 2019 10:20 810

Yes, either the tasks are no longer active or only available in other countries then yours, it all depends on where the game developers decide to advertise their games, the games you can earn sg with can always be found in your get more tab

10 september 2019 10:46 810

Lets wait until it becomes available then

10 september 2019 11:52 810

Yes, either the tasks are no longer active or only available in other countries then yours, it all depends on where the game developers decide to advertise their games, the games you can earn sg with can always be found in your get more tab

11 september 2019 09:51 810

Thanks for the answer Bjobjokke. In the meantime I noticed that not only the available games but also how many soul gems they give can vary wildly. War Thunder gives 2100 gems for 3 tasks here for example while in other countries it can be as high as 4500-5000 gems. Quite disappointing. There's very little soul gems to get over here.

11 september 2019 11:00 810

To comment you have to be logged in!