• Sign in Sign up

Collect SG

Collect the rewards

Community

How it works

God War the strategy game of 2017!

God War plunges you into the magical universe of an RPG. Throughout the various missions, with other hereos you will fight a lot of different monster and try to grow up to become the best !

1- Discover the game !
    • With the help of a very easy to understand and extremely complete tutorial learn the basics of the game!
    • In this tutorial you will learn how to attack your enemies with the best attacks while trying to play strategically.
    • You will also learn how to enlist allies in order to be able to beat your enemies more and more ferociously !

2- The Quest !

• The quests will be in the game your main goal in order to gain level and become the strongest! They will be varied and varied for more fun !
    • Moreover, it will allow you to win gold and vials that will serve to improve your stuff.

3- The battle systeme

• The battle system is in this game very simple to understand and therefore very pleasant. Just choose his attack and manage his Rage points to use the best strategy.
    • With its equipment the attacks carried out and received do more or less evil that is why it is necessary to equip well before leaving on the attack!

4- Conclusion
    •  To conclude we can say that this game is of a very good quality graphic and sound but especially on the level of gameplay.
    • I would give a 4/5 for this game that I recess though I think the only worry is that in the end once the quests are resolved the game becomes tiresome.

26 june 2017 14:54 1625

One of the best games of this generation.

6 july 2020 07:29 1625

i will definetly try this game thank you so much

6 july 2020 11:23 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!