Community

How it works

Crossout

(4.31/5) 5129 rates

Play and get

Soul Gems

For 3 tasks

I
    Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Win 15 battles

Кто играет в игру Crossaut ?

Кто из русских пользователей Steam играет в такую игру как Crossaut ? Делитесь своим мнением об игре ! )

19 july 2019 16:55 2176

норм игра можно поиграть

25 july 2019 11:39 2176

Не очень крутая игра

25 july 2019 12:22 2176

the gamehag is so good he is take me robux in robux

26 july 2019 04:14 2176

I spent $1000 on the game to only be harassed by a developer / super moderator being called a pay to win a piece of **** The moderators put out comments saying 90% of its American player base is cry babies and worthless. The company responds and said it was ok because it was just an opinion of the moderator and not that of the company but was posted on their forum in response to the developer. They respond to my review of the game "Regarding the unfortunate comments made by Beta Angel - he's a born and bred American, so I'm not sure it can be viewed as xenophobia. This incident was discussed and he deeply regrets that opinion voiced in the heat of the moment." nothing was done they regret it but it's ok he was born in America? that's like saying it's ok I'm racist because I have a black friend. Now on steam, there is a guy who trolls everyone just sits there and insults people well today I seen he put a message acting like he was a mod and it was deleted right away and the same message was uploaded by a moderator. So I started a new thread and showed everyone and it was instantly removed the troll is a moderator and they hide on personal accounts harassing their player base. This is the worst tactic I seen from developers it's sad when the guy even says I will not let anyone say anything negative about this

26 july 2019 05:11 2176

Interesting game

27 july 2019 08:22 2176

скачивайте игру она крутая

27 july 2019 20:33 2176

акгпткрагдилпиого

30 july 2019 02:37 2176

В игре очень много доната,но так игра крутая

30 july 2019 08:08 2176

я играю, иногда

30 july 2019 19:50 2176

ОСТОИНСТВА:
    Красивая графика, свобода создания машины, красивая музыка, много режима, интересный крафт.
    НЕДОСТАТКИ:
    Не обнаружено.
    Всем привет, надеюсь мой отзыв будет полезен.
    Игра Crossout отзыв.
    Недавно увидел рекламу на youtube о новой онлайн игре Crossout от компании Gaijin.

30 july 2019 19:52 2176

I spent $1000 on the game to only be harassed by a developer / super moderator being called a pay to win a piece of **** The moderators put out comments saying 90% of its American player base is cry babies and worthless. The company responds and said it was ok because it was just an opinion of the moderator and not that of the company but was posted on their forum in response to the developer. They respond to my review of the game "Regarding the unfortunate comments made by Beta Angel - he's a born and bred American, so I'm not sure it can be viewed as xenophobia. This incident was discussed and he deeply regrets that opinion voiced in the heat of the moment." nothing was done they regret it but it's ok he was born in America? that's like saying it's ok I'm racist because I have a black friend. Now on steam, there is a guy who trolls everyone just sits there and insults people well today I seen he put a message acting like he was a mod and it was deleted right away and the same message was uploaded by a moderator. So I started a new thread and showed everyone and it was instantly removed the troll is a moderator and they hide on personal accounts harassing their player base. This is the worst tactic I seen from developers it's sad when the guy even says I will not let anyone say anything negative about this

30 july 2019 22:03 2176

Я играл она вполне интересная

31 july 2019 19:14 2176

To comment you have to be logged in!